Re-Blogging

I've been surfing - as you do. What has surprised me is the number of reblogs I come across. (Heavy de-ja-vou.) Also the number of bloggers that just post an image, with not a word of why they like the image. I always thought a good comment made a blog. Obviously, this is just me?

This image has appeared on quite a few of these sites, minus my caption. Those that have made a comment say how much they wish they were the guy. I can't supress a giggle, as I altered this image, adding the CB-3000 to make it better for the caption. It's as much a fantasy as the caption. I hope the original couple don't come in for some teasing. You can just imagine it, can't you? - Their friends turning up to a dinner party and demanding to see the CB-3000. My apologies, if they do.


I've mentioned on both my blogs how I like to alter images. This is my therepy - fantasy. I hope in my persuit of a good caption I don't inadvertantly cause a problem for the people in the photo. That said, re-blog away! I can hardly get precious over images I've found, many of which were re-blogged.

And now for some...








If you're wondering what I did to the above image, it used to be black and white.


 
Do you think he looks worried or excited to you?