Camel toes

Cecilia Su Siew Nang 

Do you have a fetish for red toe nails? Cecilia Sue has red toe nails ...


Singaporean men practising risky sex in Batam




I think these are some of the reasons why they don't use the condom: 

“I'm old already. I don't have many more years to live. I may die tomorrow. So it doesn't matter much if I get disease.” (They are the old men who think nothing of passing the disease to the young girls who have a long life journey before them.)

“It is not easy to get HIV or other diseases.” 

“I have no wife and children to worry about passing the disease to.” 

I would say these men are irresponsible. They get diseases from prostitutes and then pass them on to other prostitutes who may not have the diseases and the diseases continue to spread on. 

Would they only learn the hard way - get the disease and experience the pain and fear. Then they also cannot fuck for weeks or for months or forever. 

For men ...



For prostitutes ...



Camel Toes




I mentioned in Boyhood Fantasies that there was a sexy woman in my neighbourhood. I liked to look at her, especially when she wore tight-fitting pants. I loved to look at her bulging crotch and the line dividing crotch into two. I knew it was a woman's sex organ and there was a hole for a man's cock to go in.

So actually I got interested in the camel toe when I was young boy. Now, what is a camel toe?

First, look at the anatomy of a woman's vulva.

The soft flesh above the vulva is called the mound of Venus (Mons veneris/Mons pubis). During puberty, hair grows on it. Hair also grows on the flesh on both sides of the vulva. Some vulvae can become very hairy. The cunt slit (pudenta cleft) divides the vulva into two halves. The smaller vagina lips (labia minora) are on both sides of the slit. The larger lips (labia majora) are on either side of the labia minora.


A nice cunt with fleshy labia minora.



The clitoris



The mound of Venus



Vulva with hair on the mound of Venus


A sexy vulva with hair on the mound of Venus and around the major lips




Hairy vulvae


When a woman wears tight-fitting clothing (pants, panties, swim-wear, sports-wear, etc), the tight fabric stretches over her crotch and cunt slit. The outline of her mound of Venus and larger lips as seen though these clothing is called camel toe. This is because it resembles the forefoot of a camel.

Below are some sexy camel toes ...