Sexy armpits


紅顏禍水 


Have you heard of the above Chinese saying? It means beautiful women is a source of disaster. In the history of China, there were cases where kingdoms fell because of beautiful women. In modern time beautiful women could cause a lot of trouble. This year we have seen how men in high positions in our Country have fallen because of attractive women.




一失足成千古恨 


This is another Chinese saying which means One wrong step and it would be life-long regret. This would apply to Mr Michael Palmer who fell for an unworthy woman. My sympathies go to him. I would prefer the PAP keeps him as MP until the next general elections. But then Michael himself would feel embarrassed and uncomfortable in his MP job, and the oppositions would also make a big fuss out of it. So the PAP thinks it is better to let him go.

Sexy armpits

Men with a fetish for women's armpits ...




The married woman I had a fantasy about looks a little like this HK actress, especially the nose. If she were a prostitute I would certainly call her.


That day I was at her shop. She was attending to a customer. She was wearing a black dress with short loose sleeves. As her arms moved about I caught glimpses of her armpits. There was no hair. There were dark creases. Maybe they were the stubble after she has removed her hair. Somehow I felt sexually excited and my cock was expanding and hardening.



I do not have an obsession with woman's armpits. However, sexy armpits enhance the pleasure during sexual frolics on the bed. The fact is I find her sexuality irresistible and so I find her armpits arousing. I would love to fondle her naked body and sniff those armpits. That would be another fantasy. I would masturbate and I would cum on her face and shoot a blob of cum on her nose.



I stood there and watched her until she had finished with the customer. I thought of going to fuck a prostitute and I would imagine myself fucking her.


Here are some erotic armpits with dark creases ...




Armpits with fine hair ...




Armpits with dark hair ...





Armpits with stubble ...



Other sexy armpits ...









Doesn't this armpit look like a cunt ...


Armpit with semen ...



Smelly feet fetish?